- First AVATUS delivered to customers
- Stage Tec becomes Ravenna partner
- Stage Tec celebrates 25th anniversary
- New presentation of RIF67 - Router Interface AES 67 as a result of the cooperation with DirectOut, for setting up powerful audio networks via Audio-Over-IP
- CRESCENDO platinum with new features: internal Automixer by Stage Tec, Loudness Metering according to EBU R 128, De-Esser in each input channel, individual setting of blend curves and times for each individual channel in scene automation
- Presentation of the IP-based AVATUS mixing console with large multitouch screens and color-coded faders and encoders, ranging in size from one to eight control units
- NEXUS audio network doubles capacity by more than twice, now networks with 63 Base Devices possible
- AURUS platinum with new features: internal automixer from Stage Tec, individual setting of blend curves and times for each individual channel in scene automation, loudness metering also available in the group channels
- Stage Tec joins AIMS Alliance
- AURUS platinum with new features (software release 4.2): 7.1 mixing with 128 summing busses at 96 kHz, loudness metering according to EBU R128, de-esser in each input channel, delay of up to 2700 ms per channel, new project configuration
- Innovation of the audio processor for AURUS and CRESCENDO with significantly more computing power for over 800 channels (AURUS) and many new functions
- new XFOC: with integrated routing with a capacity of more than 2000 signals
- New XACI control board: NEXUS Advanced Control Interface; 800 MHz clocked processor power package for demanding control tasks
- CRESCENDO Update: Adoption of the new platinum design; A/B switching or summing at the input of each channel strip; integration of the ROSS control protocol; revised scene automation
- The control logic of the ON AIR flex console is fully integrated into NEXUS via the XACI control module; no external host PC required anymore
- Reorganization: Dr. Helmut Jahne becomes sole managing director and Stage Tec takes over the sales independently.
- AURUS platinum Generation IV combines proven AURUS functions with modern features: a clear matrix mixer, DAW controllability, parallel use of Meterbridge screens for external video signals, a touch pad replaces external input devices (keyboard, mouse)
- Presentation of the NEXUS Monitor Control: convenient monitoring of signals in NEXUS networks, independent of the mixing console; GUI allows signal selection, control of monitoring volume, selection of monitoring monitors and much more, thus replacing a full-fledged monitoring console
- Presentation of the XDSP 06 with quadruple computing power and new features: higher crosspoint capacity in level delay matrices, larger RAM memory for longer signal
- René Harder takes over the field of work from Dr. Scholz and joins the management of Stage Tec
- Introduction of NEXUS XRT, the routing giant with more than 8000 audio channels for even greater decentralization of the NEXUS routing concept. The XRT has 12 fiber ports to connect and disconnect the many I/Os to the device.
- Development of a new generation of AES/EBU cards: the XETR with four AES/EBU inputs and outputs, XLR or BNC connectors; HXETR - the compact solution for fixed installations with eight AES/EBU inputs and outputs each on D-Sub or RJ45 connectors.
- Introduction of ON AIR flex, an individual broadcast mixer with a completely new three-part mixer structure.
- Dr. Klaus-Peter Scholz, one of the founders and pioneers of Stage Tec, is retiring. Dr. Scholz shaped the company's external image and, with his in-depth knowledge of digital audio technology, embodied the interface between technical development and sales
- At the beginning of July Stage Tec celebrates its 20th anniversary. It was founded by 20 engineers and a strong partner in a kind of employee model. They are all still active in society and assume responsibility for the company's constant innovative strength and efficiency.
- NEXUS supports the Simple Network Management Protocol SNMP for system monitoring. The connection to the SNMP manager is provided by the universal interface board XCI and provides all static information of the NEXUS network as well as error messages.
- AURUS offers a control interface for the Pyramix digital audio workstation: it is based on the proprietary OASIS protocol, which provides a high transmission bandwidth for control and display data.
- Stage Tec celebrates topping-out ceremony of its extended facilities, which expands the total usable area to 4,100 sqm.
- Connection of the NEXUS internal loudness measurement to the PINGUIN lndServer, i.e. loudness measurements from transmitters can be recorded and evaluated
- New software development turns AURUS interface into a hardware controller for ProTools, Cubase and Nuendo
- Presentation of a NEXUS interface for the connection to Dante audio networks. The XDIP (NEXUS Dante IP) supports up to 64 bidirectional audio channels.
- Presentation of the touch-screen operation at the ON AIR 24 mixing console, which consists of six switchable parameter windows, one window for eight aux paths and eight N-1 paths.
- Integration of Loudness Metering and Spectral Analysis on the New NEXUS Control Board
- Presentation of On AIR 24, a compact, intuitive broadcast console for self-propelled operation on the radio.
- The virtual channel extension TREM simulates physically non-existent control strips on a remote PC connected to the console via Ethernet.
- The NEXUS XHDI02 board supports all currently standardized SDI formats up to the fast 3G SDI format Development of configuration software for NEXUS that allows you to change the configuration of NEXUS Base Devices yourself
- With the completion of the new Dolby E® XDEE encoder board, NEXUS is the first audio router on the market to offer an end-to-end, integrated Dolby E signal workflow
- CRESCENDO replaces AURATUS XL and positions itself between AURUS and AURATUS with 300 audio channels, a freely configurable bus structure and a maximum of 128 summing buses.
- Development of a new OMUX fiber optic switch with four independent ports and an additional external 19'' variant
- AURUS Generation III with DAW control, RAS Remote Control Protocol
- Demonstration of the wireless channel expansion unit "virtual surface", which is networked via WLAN with AURUS and adds eight fader strips to the console.
- Development of the XCMC card for AURATUS, where the entire audio editing and control of the console is located.
- 24 AURATUS consoles ordered by WDR
- Development of AURATUS XL, a compact mixing console with 140 channels
- New NEXUS STAR generation - the revised series provides complete redundancy
- Development and presentation of the digital small mixing console AURATUS
- AURUS sales record - 44 orders in the first half of the year, more than 100 consoles ordered since 2003
- AURUS receives iF product design award
- Production of NEXUS as a basic device in the 1U mini rack
- AURUS Generation II with Virtual User Interface
- AURUS proves its worth as a tour console
- SDI Interface Board for NEXUS with New Audio Sampling Rate Converter for Asynchronous Video Streams
- First AURUS installation in an OB truck
- Delivery of the first AURUS to the customer (E.T.A. Hoffmann Theater Bamberg)
- Presentation of AURUS, "the Direct-Access Console" at the AES Convention in Munich
- Cantus III presents with important software enhancements and hardware changes
- 150 CANTUS Installation (Belgium, Belgian Radio and Television of the French Community RTBF)
- 100th CANTUS installation (ABC Stage 59, Los Angeles)
- Tonmeistertagung: Presentation of NEXUS STAR - a powerful router for extensive audio networking
- First NEXUS installation in the USA (20th Century Fox)
- Move into the new company building in Berlin Köpenick
- The first 28-bit microphone converter XMAD is handed over to the BBC
- Presentation of the first digital microphone beyerdynamic MCD 100 - equipped with TrueMatch converter
- Installation of the first digital film console CINETRA at Geyer Synchron, Berlin
- Presentation of CINETRA at the AES Convention in New York
- Presentation of the TrueMatch RMC at the Tonmeistertagung, Karlsruhe
- First CANTUS installation in Japan, Wakayama
- First CANTUS Installation (Bayerischer Rundfunk)
- First radio installation of NEXUS (SFB, Berlin)
- Presentation of the digital console CANTUS on the Tonmeistertagung in Karlsruhe
- Innovation promotion by the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology
- Presentation of NEXUS at the AES Convention, New York
- Company foundation